These are my plans for 2015. If everything goes well, I will be happy.
1) First of all, I am planning to hit the gym and work out. As I have a skinny, small body, I do not look my age. People confuse me for a school boy. It is time for me to hit the gym and pile on some weight. Planning to add 10 kg to my body in 5 months time
2) Publish my book (I have three titles in mind) by the end of the year. I have been saying this from 2008 onwards. If only I had published my book in 2008, things would have been different now.
3) Finalise on one of my talents and move forward. I have been a jack of few trades and I have always been doing many things at one time. As a result, I have not made progress in any of the talents bestowed upon me.
4) Publish 3 spiritual books on Christianity by the end of the year. I am working on the first book.
5) Go on a backpack trip to North East India and record my memories as a photo story book.
6) Regain the humour that I lost some years ago.
7) Take a shift in my career path ;)
8) Become more organised and disciplined. Get up early and sleep early.
9) Stay away from FB and my phone for at least 2 hours in a day when I am awake.
10) Take part in keeping my home clean and my neighbourhood clean too. I have joined a group called Chitlapakkam Rising. I am planning to invest my time and effort in this group.
That's my daughter Anya cleaning the house.She is not taking part in any Swachh Bharat acting program.