Let me tell you two important ways of using the Like Button.
- If you Like the person , all you have to do is click the Like button to what ever he posts as his status message. Don't forget to click the Like Button on all the comments of people who support the status message of the person.
- If you don't like the person, do not click the Like button on any of his status messages or posts. But, have a close watch on what ever he posts as his status message. When ever anyone opposes his views by bashing him with a snubbing comment, go ahead and click the Like Button on that Snubbing comment. By doing so, you are conveying the message that you don't like him. (Chronicwriter receives many Likes on any stinker comment posted by anyone on any of his Notes/status message)
Blogging has become an everyday activity of almost every net user. 90% of the active Internet users are either active bloggers or at least passive bloggers (commenter). The Blog posts vary in different shades and proportions : Short stories, Epics (Series), Poems, Technology posts, Inspirational stories, Real life Incidents etc... Most of us would not have enough time to read the full post written by a blogger. But still we would like to make our presence felt by posting our comments. But If we haven't read a blog post fully, how are we supposed to add our valuable comments? This post will help you to solve this question.
Please use the following Default comments when you post comments on Blog posts
1) Unexpected end. Wonderful
2) Nice Twist ( Even if there is no twist in the story, the author of the blog would think that there is some twist in the story. This comment would keep the author busy)
3) Short and Sweet ( This is a very famous sentence used by many commenters.One good soul used this comment on one of my Loooooooong Posts)
4) The best I have read in recent times. ( The author would travel to cloud 9)
5) You should publish a book ( This comment would make the author to read his article again and again.)
1) Poetic (As if the author doesn't know about it)
3) Sweet like Honey
4) William Shakespeare would be proud of you ( Even if you have not read any Shakespearean works, you can still use this comment)
1) All the very best
2) Treat me when you win the competition
3) You should get the Pulitzer
4) I did not participate in this competition because I know that you are participating in it.
1) I loved the flow
2) I am waiting for the next part ( Even if the author writes 10 parts in the blog series, the same comment can be used. But remember not to use this comment for the concluding part)
3) How can you ever come up with such ideas?
4) You have created great expectations.
5) My sister likes your posts ( If the author is a male, he would visit your blog/your facebook account and try to add your sister to his Facebook account)
6) J.K Rowling should learn from you.
7) Copy and paste the last sentence of the post and write " Why did you end like this? Can't wait for the next part)
There are hundred more ways of adding comments to blog posts. If you have any interesting comments, please mention in the comments section.