Not every family is blessed with Great-brains in every generations.But there are very few.
- My Great grandfather was the first Lawyer in town. Its always a great feeling to go to my old family house, where His name still holds great respect among the people who live in the locality.
- My Grandfather was a walking encyclopedia. He not only worked in the Income tax department, but also kept his hands clean and tidy and he was known for his straight forward nature.
- My Dad is a Scientist and I have already dedicated a post for him here.
- My Dad's son,"Me" did not want to follow in my forefather's footsteps and hence took the decision to become a humor blogger.
- My Nephew,"Jeremy" is showing signs that he has the Brain-ingredients of becoming the next secret agent of the country.
Maama!, Lamrin Uncle, came to our place this evening and he carried me everywhere . We played peek-a-boo, catch-catch and we even went for some super-cycling.He thought that I was not listening to him. But all the time, he was talking on the phone with someone.I guess it must be a business call and while talking he used the word,"Chellam" in each and every line.
Apparently, Jeremy had overheard a romantic conversation between a guy and his lady-love.The guy might have been in cloud 29. But Jeremy, because of his super-detective skills plucked the love-code out of thin air and passed it on to me and it has ended up here as a blog post.
Well readers! Talking about lovey-dovey names, a few names strike my head at this juncture "Rasagullah, Jelaabi, Buji, Chakarey, Sweets". My romantic creativity is very poor and hence I could not think of any more romantic names that I could use for my lady love.
Please help me in pouring your thoughts on romantic names that you'd like to use to address your better half. Wear your romantic caps and let the creativity flow. Till then Let Agent Jeremy discover more through his secret-agent skills