"How to boil water? "
Kitchen : 1 no
Human being : 1 no ( It can be you)
Audience : 1 and above( Passive audience to watch you cook)
Audience : None ( Active audience, who are the end users of the cooked product)
Water : One litre
Container : 1 ( Please note that the container is not made of plastic.)
If the container is small and if it could not accomodate 1 Litre of water, then you can use more than one container for cooking.
Dress used by Mallika Sherawat : 2 Nos (For holding the container while conducting the cooking process. This is to increase the glamour effect while cooking)
The reader is requested to stop oggling at the picture and continue reading.
Gas stove: 1 no
Gas cylinder : 1 no
( If gas cylinder is not available, then there is no point of having a gas stove.You should have a good lateral thinking process like the author)
Gobar stove/Kerosene stove : 1 no ( If gas stove is not available)
Clock: 1 no ( If the clock is not in proper working condition, another clock can be used)
Match stick : 1 box ( For those that do not know how to use a matchstick, The author would devote another post on it)
Lighter : 1 no ( Those who are scared of using a match stick can use the lighter )
Let us proceed step by step
1) The human being (cook) can go inside the kitchen
2) Connect the gas cylinder to the gas stove
3) Ignite the stove using the matchstick/ Lighter
4) Gently pour water inside the container and place it on the stove
5) The audience should clap at this juncture
6) From now on, the cook's hands should not come in contact with the container without the help of mallika sherawat's clothes
7) The cook can do an item number for his/her own song for five minutes ( The clock comes into use now)
8) Bubbles would form on the top layer of water with a zzzzzz sound ( Bubbles accompanied by any sound other than zzzzzz should be disqualified)
9) Water is boiled and is ready to serve
10) To test if water is boiled or not, the cook can immerse his/her right index finger inside the container ( Remember! Only the right hand) . If heat-boils appear on the finger, then you can be assured that the water is indeed boiled.