I happened to see a few snaps of my god child "jolena". All the snaps were taken within a span of 30 minutes. As you go through the pictures, you would finally find what a baby actually wants.
1)Jolena is nine months now and is trying to walk. Things are never in place at my sister's place ( My sister is the mother of Jolena and hence Jolena becomes my one and only niece; if my sister doesn't plan otherwise).Everything in the hosue gets misplaced. Things that are supposed to be in the drawing room end up in the loo and things that are supposed to be in the dining room end up in the bedroom.
2) Jolena eats food only if the greenboy doll is in her vicinity. The green boy doll can be seen in the picture below.Her appetite increases to new heights if the greenboy doll is in her food tray. Lately the greenboy doll is not to be seen. She must have eaten it.
3) Even with 32 teeth , I find it pretty difficult to bite hard food. Hence I resort to eating soft food. Jolena does not have a single tooth, but still she manages to eat all sorts of food.
4) All that can be eaten is termed as "food" in her dictionary.She grips her food in her mouth before touching it with her hands
5) The hand-eye-mouth coordination is in full flow.
6) Food should be analyzed properly before eating.
7) Finally the swallowing part.
8)Caught red handed. Guilt written all over the face. Still innocence at its best ( A trait that she acquired from her god father)
9) Lunch is over! Its dessert time.
10) Finally found near the dustbin.
11) Back to square one. My sister's house is spic and span these days(Thanks to Jolena). Infact my sister even dumped her vacuum cleaner through the back door.
Last night my sister and my brother-in-law found a six legged spider under the table. They are wondering about the absence of the remaining two legs.