Prason Christopher Robin discovered his passion for writing during his MBA days, when he was the editor of the college magazine. With experience in holding an audience with stand up comedy acts and by being a public entertainer, Prason finally decided to start a web log to express his nutty thoughts and that is how Chronicwriter was born.
With a Bachelors in Engineering and a Masters in Business Administration, Chronicwriter has worked as a Business Analyst, Marketing Consultant, as a head of the marketing department in the NGO sector, a content manager and at present a digital marketer. His hobbies include dancing, singing and standup comedy. Being a jack of few trades, Chronicwriter has always found it difficult to fit into one role at a time.
In this Blog, you would have never seen the author showcasing his true colors. He was always hiding behind a Humor mask with a sole intention to spread smiles. The blog author's journey in life -The sad moments, The Good times, The story behind this blog, professional life and his future Goals is captured in this page. If you still want to read this post, go ahead and read the following milestones in Chronicwriter's life.
- 13 April 1982 - Chronicwriter was born. Apparently on the same day in 1919, Jallianwala Baghmassacre took place.
- 1984 - Chronicwriter's lost his tongue in an accident. After two major operations, the tongue was stitched. He began to speak very late.
- 1986 – Chronicwriter sees a cop using a real Gun and decides to become a cop when he grows up.
- 1992 – Chronicwriter stops wetting his bed.
- 1993 – Chronicwriter learns to ride a bicycle . It is a red color BSA-SLR (His sister’s bicycle)
- 1994 – Chronicwriter showcases his first hint at humor writing. His Tamil-essay book gets confiscated when his mom reads his story in the book. He described about a connection between Karunanidhi and J.Jeyalalitha. He was spanked that day. His folks nipped his humor instincts in the bud.
- 1996 – Chronicwriter gets his first Men’s Bicycle (Hercules- Rockshox with double shock absorber)
- 1999 – Chronicwriter kick starts his four year Engineering course. His life long dream of sitting in the last bench gets fulfilled. He never got the opportunity to sit in the last bench in his school life because of his compact stature.
- 1999 – First tryst with Tobacco and alcohol (welcome to Pondicherry)
- 2001- Chronicwriter breaks his leg as he falls inside the Indian closet. His Achilles tendon gets cut. A titanium string replaces the tendon. After one year he again starts walking
- 2003- Chronicwriter completes his engineering course. He doesn’t know what to do next and blindly decides to do MBA with hopes of getting a seat in one of the IIMS. He also gets his first taste in events- management ( Thanks to his Uncle, who is a leading event manager in India ) Click this [link] to know more about the event management firm. He enters the blogging scene too
- 2004 – Chronicwriter dares to dream beyond the IIMs, but by God’s Grace ends up in Rajagirito do his MBA. He becomes the “Chronicle” (College Gossip news) editor of college. He also gets the nickname –Chronicwriter. He also becomes one of the major pranksters in college. He and his friends start calling themselves as the “Sexy Seven”. These seven were closely monitored by college management.
- 2006 – He also starts working as a Business Analyst in a leading IT MNC
- 2007 - When he hangs out with his friends, he listens to all their jokes. After sometime when he reminisces on these jokes, he realizes that he could crack better jokes than that. So he starts writing all his thoughts in humor form and finally decides to launch his humor blog ( That is how this blog was born.)
- 2008 – Chronicwriter decides to jump into the field of advertising to fulfill his ambition of becoming the next big thing in the world of creativity. He soon jumps out after realizing that there is nothing creative in the ad industry these days. Creativity is one aspect where Individual brilliance scores well over brainstorming ( Chronicwriter’s personal opinion)
- 2009 – Chronicwriter rejoins social networking platforms after a one year hiatus. He starts using FB for sharing spiritual insights. He also markets this blog through FB. He also joins twitter and starts tweeting crap. The number of people who unfollow him are more than the number of people who follow him.
- 2010 – As a marketing consultant, he is trying to exploit the use of the web world in creative online business solutions.
- 2011 - Leg tied. He gets married
- 2012- He becomes a dad
His dream is to publish humour books and spread humour across the world. He is also a corporate trainer and if you would like to have his entertaining training sessions for colleges or corporates write to him at email@example.com