6 years ago, our cousins pattaalam decided to honour our kindergarten teachers. And that is how the thirsty crow song came into existence. As soon as I penned it, we gathered around and decided to record the song. Each one of us decided to be in the best costume.
- Jyotin David went to the kitchen and emptied the blue onion plastic container and used it as a helmet. He then covered his face with a hand kerchief.
- Jerush Justin just took a cowboy hat that was purchased from Marina beach ( after heavy bargaining) and used it as a face mask
- I took my guitar and decided to play
- Jeremy, my nephew ( son of Preetha and Johnny) decided to wear my helmet. I still do not know how we survived that smell
- Nesan David took two bowls - One yellow bowl which he used as a thoppi and a plastic ice cream bowl which he used as a ear ring.
- Jeetu David took a towel that was not washed in years and covered his face with it.
- Jenin Devadass just pulled his shirt over his face and covered it
And then we started singing the song. The video was shot by Jenin's wife Angela. She was controlling her laughter throughout the song. But still managed to capture the message. So after 6 years, I present to you once more - The Thirsty Crow.