Ten truths about this photo
2) The suit that is hanging above my head in the picture is still intact. That's the only stuff from this picture that is still left with me.
3) The get to know yourself poster behind me changed the way I approached life. It also helped me to know myself better. The poster was left behind in that room to inspire my juniors.
4) Those two books that are standing on the table are financial accounting and cost accounting books. That is one subject I still don't have a clue of how I cleared the exam. Even today I do not know where to debit and where to credit.
5) I am not wearing a shorts or a pant in this picture. If you try to zoom in for evidence your eyes will become nollai.
6) The blue bag that is lying on the bed has been a hiding place for thousands of movie CDs, and food items during my college days.
7) The pickle bottle in the shelf behind me was my mother's work of art. Every hostel would have a guy like me with a pickle bottle.
8) I am wearing my roomie Joseph pius's glasses. That is to get the geek look.
9) I am not hooked onto the mobile because smart phones had not come into India in a big way back then. I did not have to be in WhatsApp groups as a participant or an admin. I talked with people face to face. I did not have to be removed from WhatsApp groups like this. I did not have to read crap news papers like ToI too. I did not have to read news like this
Toiler Paper of India- as it is popularly called also comes from the same prestigious Economic Times family. Not sure how the same group hires journalists for one paper and porn reviewers for another paper they produce.
10) I was 23 years old when this photo was clicked ( It is a 11 year old photo). The solace is I have not aged much in the last 11 years. The mustache has disappeared. Oh yeah! Today is my 34th birthday. Happy birthday to me. 16 more to hit 50.
Lot of things to achieve in life.