Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
1) The Men in Black's rehearsal session. (Hence they are in civilian clothing for this photo)
2) On my wedding reception with Joan, The Men in Black occupied the stage before Joan could sit on the chair with me. The punching started and we all had swollen faces. This was done to add glamor to our faces so that we would look HOT during the photo session that followed late that evening
3) When the MIB attacked the stage, Joan went into a hiding. So the Men in Black planned a mission to locate her. The planning session was caught on camera.
4) Finally theMIB were successful in locating Joan. But I was still searching for her. This is how they located her.
5) Once they located Joan, they posed with attitude.
6) I was full of happiness because of the successful completion of the mission by the MIB. Hence as a mark of respect for the Men In Black, I sang a song.
8) After the wedding was over, the MIB indulged in a two hour ragging session in which Joan and I were made to sing, dance and do lot of crazy stuff.
The MIB also screened a two minute video in which they gave 5 golden advices to the couple. These Five advices will be used in family counselling syllabus by leading universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Alqaeda. Check the video to attain immediate Moksha.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
"Prason (Chriz)!, We have found a girl for you. She is nice. Want to see her and decide?"
My lips spelt that name again and again and It felt nice to say that name. I asked my mom whether I could see Joan's photo. She told me that she has a hard copy, but doesn't have the photo online. I was disappointed. Then my Mom told me that she found the church where Joan attends. As soon as I heard the name of the church, I got into my car and the car zoomed to that church. I scanned the entire church for Joan. I did not have a clue on how she would look like. The only details I had about her was her name and her workplace. I could not find Joan. I was disappointed once again. Then I logged into my FB account and searched for Joan only to realise that the Joan I was searching for was not on FB.
I opened my email inbox and my mom had sent me an email with the subject line : "Joan's Photo"
June 28th 2011 - Tuesday.
I was happy now. That evening, I found myself in the best hair salon in town. The hair dresser tried all creams, gels on my hair and when I emerged out of the hair salon, I looked like Malinga.
My Uncle asked me if I wanted to speak to her alone. I said Yes. The next moment, we were alone in the adjacent room. I did not look in her direction. I was sweating profusely and my palms were soaked with sweat. What happened to my conversation skills? I couldn't speak a word. I tried clearing my throat only to sound like a cat. Then after five minutes of complete silence, she opened her mouth.
"Do you smoke and drink?"
I lifted my face and smiled at her. She took the smile for a "NO". Then she went on talking and talking and she talked about her likes and dislikes. I did not know what was happening. Thoughts came flooding in my mind : Does she know about Renu? Did Federer win the semifinals? Should I change my Facebook display picture?
Suddenly she asked " What are you gonna say? Did you come to see me because you liked my photo or Did your parents force you?"
I smiled again and She was happy with that smile (I guess). She must be having the knack of reading minds. Then she said " OK. I hope we have talked. Let our parents make the next move." I nodded my head in agreement. We went back to the hall. Federer had the lost the next two sets and they were playing the final set. Did my personal time with Joan affect Federer's rhythm?
One month has gone like a breeze. Now I am married to Joan. The funny bone has indeed found his rib bone.I had three weeks to get to know Joan before the wedding. I wrote this song one week before the wedding.