- 13 April 1982 - Chronicwriter was born. Apparently on the same day in 1919, Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place.
- 1984 - Chronicwriter's lost his tongue in an accident. After two major operations, the tongue was stitched. He began to speak very late.
- 1986 – Chronicwriter sees a cop using a real Gun and decides to become a cop when he grows up.
- 1992 – Chronicwriter stops wetting his bed.
- 1993 – Chronicwriter learns to ride a bicycle . It is a red color BSA-SLR (His sister’s bicycle)
- 1994 – Chronicwriter showcases his first hint at humor writing. His Tamil-essay book gets confiscated when his mom reads his story in the book. He described about a sensual connection between Karunanidhi and J.Jeyalalitha. He was spanked that day. His folks nipped his humor instincts in the bud.
- 1996 – Chronicwriter gets his first Men’s Bicycle (MTB- Rockshox with double shock absorber)
- 1999 – Chronicwriter kick starts his four year Engineering course. His life long dream of sitting in the last bench gets fulfilled. He never got the opportunity to sit in the last bench in his school life because of his compact stature.
- 1999 – First tryst with Tobacco and alcohol (welcome to Pondicherry)
- 2001- Chronicwriter breaks his leg as he falls inside the Indian closet. His Achilles tendon gets cut. A titanium string replaces the tendon. After one year he again starts walking
- 2003- Chronicwriter completes his engineering course. He doesn’t know what to do next and blindly decides to do MBA with hopes of getting a seat in one of the IIMS. He also gets his first taste in events- management ( Thanks to his Uncle, who is a leading event manager in India ) Click this [link] to know more about the event management firm.
- 2004 – Chronicwriter dares to dream beyond the IIMs, but by God’s Grace ends up in Rajagiri to do his MBA. He becomes the “Chronicle” (College Gossip news) editor of college. He also gets the nickname –Chronicwriter. He also becomes one of the major pranksters in college. He and his friends start calling themselves as the “Sexy Seven”. These seven were closely monitored by college management.
- 2006 – Chronicwriter decides to start his own blog after being a passive blogger from 2003 onwards. His first blog on poetry bombs big time. He also starts working as a Business Analyst in a leading IT MNC.
- 2007 - When he hangs out with his friends, he listens to all their jokes. After sometime when he reminisces on these jokes, he realizes that he could crack better jokes than that. So he starts writing all his thoughts in humor form and finally decides to launch his humor blog ( That is how this blog was born.)
- 2008 – Chronicwriter decides to jump into the field of advertising to fulfill his ambition of becoming the next big thing in the world of creativity. He soon jumps out after realizing that there is nothing creative in the ad industry these days. Creativity is one aspect where Individual brilliance scores well over brainstorming ( Chronicwriter’s personal opinion)
- 2009 – Chronicwriter rejoins social networking platforms after a one year hiatus. He starts using FB for sharing spiritual insights. He also markets this blog through FB. He also joins twitter and starts tweeting crap. The number of people who unfollow him are more than the number of people who follow him.
- 2010 – As a marketing consultant, he is trying to exploit the use of the web world in creative online business solutions.
- Future plans – He would soon unveil his comical avatar through his video-podcasts.
He can hold the mic , grow a side burn like Elvis. But He definitely can’t sing like him
He can’t even hold the guitar properly. But he sure has a similar receding hairline like Mark Knopfler
Big Eyes, ruffled hair, but different IQ levels. The Einstein look
Who is the real Gladiator?
If you want to know how Abraham Lincoln would have looked like, when he was young, just look at chronicwriter
and this one is for the ladies; Guys! Calm down. This is his 400th post. So let him enjoy
- - Our special correspondent