I never like to take up tagged posts. But now I wanted to do this one because this is one tag that will be done by people in Love. Chronicwriter has also fallen in love and hence this tag.
- Available: Yes I was, till a week back. But now I am taken
- Age: 27
- Annoyance: Anyone getting personal with me
- Animal: Bow Bow
- Beer: Bomber, Foster and our very own Kalyani.I am non alcoholic now
- Birthday/Birthplace: April 13th every year/ A hospital in Coimbatore in India
- Body Part on opposite sex: Those sugar sweet lips
- Best feeling in the world: When she says "Heluv Chroneee"
- Blind or Deaf: Blind in love
- Best weather: Summer with a cool breeze
- Been in Love: It is a very new feeling
- Been on stage?: Always. I love handling the microphone. Being a stand-up-comedian is good in one way[link]
- Believe in yourself?: I believe in my God
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. Does that mean OTHERS are from Earth?
- Believe in miracles: Yes. My life is full of miracles. [The miracles in my life]
- Believe in God: I do worship the One God- The Alpha and The Omega.( Yahweh, Ruah, Yeshua are His trinitarian names.)
- Car: I am not much into cars. Would love to get Oscar one day.
- Candy: Would prefer anything with a chocolate spread
- Color: Beaten Black and Blue (Red Underwear)
- Cried in school: Not in front of girls. But many a times in the loo.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla frosting on Hot Chocolate sauce
- Countries visited: India,South Africa, Yemen, Singapore and China
- Day or Night: The Lion hunts in the dark.
- Danced: Yes! I am a dance instructor. Now teaching basic salsa steps to Divya.
- Dance in the rain?: Yes. I have even cried and peed in the rain.
- Do the splits?: Yes.I am still flexible. Sometimes end up with groin cramps.
- Eggs: Put a hole and suck it raw.
- Eyes: When my fingers play with her eyebrows.(If you are in love, you would understand it)
- Everyone has: emotions
- First crush: Renu.
- First thoughts waking up: Where is the snooze button.
- Food: Self cooking. Chef diaries would be active in this blog soon.[link]
- Greatest Fear: Judgement day
- Giver or taker: I was a taker. Now i am learning to give.
- Goals: Be good and save souls.
- Get along with your parents?: A wacky mom who makes a great partner in crime.She did my portfolio[link]. A calm dad who always admires the crazy stunts.
- Hair Colour: Black.Soft and curly.The quantum changes according to my mood.
- Height: 164 cms (5 feet 4.8 inches) But i always round it off to 5 feet 5 inches (Sachin Tendulkar's height)
- Happy: That is why this blog exists
- How do you want to die: With a conviction that i will go to heaven.
- Health freak?: Yes. Very conscious about my figure. Next mission is size zero.
- Hate: Temptations to fall for sin.
- Ice Cream: No. I keep myself away from Ice cream.
- Instrument: I sleep in a double-cot with my guitar on one side. My mouthorgan will be under the pillow and the keyboard under the bed.
- Jewelry: A thin chain that is around my neck for a long time with a cute cross as the pendant.
- Job: I am a Gospel evangelist. I am working on building a simple writing career.
- Kids: Love my nephew Jeremy(4) and my lollipop niece Jolena (2)
- Kickboxing or karate: Black belt in Karate (Shito-Ryu)
- Keep a journal?: My personal diary is an interesting read for my friends. It is full of lies too
- Love: Being alone thinking crazy stuff. But now I love being with my Love.
- Laughed so hard you cried: I wanna do that someday
- Love at first sight: Yes. I am practising it.
- Mooned anyone?: Yes.Once in the college where I did my MBA,"Rajagiri". In one crazy drunken state I mooned my hostel warden. He was also a priest. I was thrown out of hostel only to be taken back after my acting skills worked well with the college management.
- Marriage: Bells will ring sometime soon.
- Motion sickness?: I am in a state of inertia now.
- Number of Siblings: one lovely sister (The mother of Jeremy and Jolena)
- Number of Piercings: Had Three (Two on my ears and one on my right eyebrow)
- One wish: I want this love to last for a lifetime.
- Place you'd like to live: My bedroom at my folks place.
- Perfect Pizza: I am not much into pizzas. I would prefer rice with fish curry any day
- Pepsi/Coke: Anything goes.
- Questionnaires: Prepared many for my research and thesis work.
- Queue: Thanks to online booking, I don't have to stand in queues and more.
- Reason to cry: Now I have many reasons to smile
- Reality T.V.: For immature kids
- Roll your tongue in a circle: and then. do what?
- Song: Christian Gospel
- Shoe size: 8
- Slept outside: Yes . Once with my dog.
- Seen a dead body? Yes. Tsunami-December 26,2004 comes to my memory. I was in Chennai.
- Smoked?: Yes. In college. Not anymore.
- Skinny dipped?: Yes. Me and my six crazy friends in a pool(We used to call ourselves sexy seven). They did it in the main pool where as I splashed around in the baby swimming pool.The sexy seven[link]. All of us are perfectly straight.
- Shower daily?: Twice a day. Cleanliness freak.
- Sing well?: I guess so.
- In the shower?: Always. I stand under the shower and sing aloud facing the shower, with water filling my mouth. That is how new genres are invented.
- Swear?: No. I don't indulge in swearing.
- Stuffed Animals?: Presented one to my Love.
- Single/Group dates: Always preferred a group date. But now I am loving the Two-to-Tango concept.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: I love both.Fresh ones though.
- Scientists need to invent: A lie detector machine that can catch me red handed
- Time for bed: 4 am.
- Thunderstorms: She hugged me when there was a thunderstorm. I want more thunderstorms.
- TV: Talk shows-Ellen,Letterman,Whose line is it anyway
- Touch the nose with your tongue: I tried and succeeded in touching her nose with my tongue.
- Unpredictable: Always.In that way, I am predictable.
- Vegetable you hate: I don't hate any vegetable.
- Vegetable you love: Ladies fingers (Prefer manicured ones over ordinary ones)
- Vacation spot: Silicon Valley ( I am not talking about Pamela Anderson's cleavage)
- Weakness: My blog page
- When you grow up: I never grew up physically and I don't really think that I grew up mentally too.
- Worst feeling: When you can't lend your shoulder to a friend who needs it.
- Wanted to be a model?: Yes. Have done ramp walks in school. But I was never considered for ramp walks in college due to my huge physical frame.
- Where do we go when we die: I wanna go to paradise.
- Worst weather: Non stop rain.
-XRays: I used to keep the Xray sheets between my record note books in school
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Never had jaundice
- Zoo animal: Mosquito
- Zodiac sign: Aries