The subject line is in Tamil. It says that i am terribly shocked.

If you guys are wondering why i am shocked see the following three pictures

Malaika Arora
The MTV Love-line girl who never covers any of her skin below her thighs is seen fully covered in this photo.

Namitha

People are constructing temples for her. Namitha is known for implementing management strategies in her acting prowess's. She is the only tamil actress who follows the Pareto principle in her movies. The Pareto principle also known as the 80-20 rule,the law of the vital few and the principle of factor sparsity. In simple words,she covers only 20% of body mass and the rest 80% of her skin is for viewer-entertainment.

So when I came across this picture, I was terrible shocked.

Mallika Sherawat
Her latest milkshake story is creating raves. I don't have to say anything more about Mallika. This photo is enough to shock everyone.


Just when i was getting back to normalcy, I came across this picture[link]. I am glad that Charles Babbage is no more and he doesn't have to go through the same shock by seeing this picture
-Chronicwriter