Are you trying to figure out why I have such a peculiar heading to this post?
When I received a mail recently that my daily page hit has crossed 300, I was very very happy. I should have stopped right there. Out of curiosity I tried to find out the means through which the readers approach this blog.I was stunned when I found the results.Out of the 300 page hits only 5 % leave a comment on my page. This 5% constitute regular readers of the blog and also my blogmates. The remaining 95 % end up reading my blog either through reference or as a punishment for the sinful deeds in their previous birth.The most common router is the Search Engine, and Google has acted as the biggest aid in this case. The most common keywords used by readers to approach my page are
1) Mallika Sherawat in wet Saree.
The only picture of Mallika Sherawat that I have in my blog will even give shock waves to the actress herself because she is fully covered in that particular picture. I feel sorry for the expectant souls who came here to view some wet pictures.
2) Mandira Bedi's %**%$
Man! What do you think about my blog?
3) Wet Underskirt pictures
I really appreciate the creative brains that worked on such a keyword.
4)Kate Winslet Nude in bed
Hahaha... My Oh My... Jeremy's artwork would have given you guys the answer
5) A walk to remember
For once I was happy.. I just read that post once again
6) Jessica Alba niBBles
What is he going to do by knowing what Jessica Alba nibbles, eats and drinks?
Or Did the searcher had some other idea in his mind? Was he not as innocent as me?
7) Hot Britney Spears pictures
This particular fellow doesn't have any taste
That explains the reason behind the title of the post. Guys Thank you for hopping down to my blog. Happy reading... If there is a dissonance in your mind because the content is entirely different from what you expected, please forgive me. You can continue your creative hunting. Anyways Thank you for stopping by.