Here I go.
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
The scar on my Right leg. I do not have a tendon. A titanium string has replaced it. Dancing in the bathroom is really dangerous.God is Gracious that I am able to walk again without any limp. God is amazingly merciful that I am able to run faster. Clocked 12 seconds in 100 m dash. So what’s the big deal? Just 2.26 secs shy of Asafa Powel. Still I have not explained about the incident. Let that be a secret
2.What does your phone look like?
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Ants doing their ramp walk all the time. I have a Michael Jordan poster that also has his hall of fame speech.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Jolena! My God child. She is four months old.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
Am not that type. But I believe in happy marriages. So if you can be gay in marriage, why not?
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Play loud music and dance to it. But my colleagues would not appreciate it.
7 . What time were you born?
12 o clock – as recorded in my dad’s old HMT watch.
8. Are your parents still together?
Yup. Dunno if my kid would answer the same way when he gets tagged with this.
9. Last person who made you cry?
Renu. Check my earlier posts.
10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?
But the fellow who sits in the adjacent cabin farts like a hippo. All my perfume goes down the drain because of that fart machine. I have to find a cork to shut him up.
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?
Any natural colour. Black soft hair with brown eyes. Or a Salma Hayek look alike would make me turn around and ogle.
12. What are you listening to?
Thank you Lord- Paul Baloche
13. Do you get scared of the dark?
No. Not at all. When ever it gets dark, I switch on the light. When ever there is a power cut and if I don’t have any other light inducing sources, I close my eyes tightly and go to my bed and sleep.
14. Do you like pain killers?
I was on pain killers for more than a year when I had the tendon problem with my leg. I like them when I am in pain.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I am not shy and hence no one comes out with me when I ask them out. I have to be shy from next time onwards.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?.
17. Who was the last person you made you mad?
Café coffee day fellow
Me : Do you have litchi frappe
He : No. Sir..
Me : Do you have Litchi cold tea
He: No sir
Me: Do you have litchi colada
He: No sir
Me : Do you have litchi syrup at least so that you can mix it with blue or some crushed drink
He: No sir
It was a bad scene after that.
18. Who was the last person who made you smile?
*The small puppy dog that ran behind my car this morning.
*My nephew Jeremy; when he called me “Hello maama” over the phone.
*When ever I see my desktop picture
*Sajeeve’s Blog on his clothes.