I have never been lucky all my life.My stars did not shine as they were supposed to.. When i fell in love with Anna Kournikova , she fell for Enrique. I went without food for three days.I am not lucky when it comes to riding my bike too. My splendor bike is an example and you'll understand what i am trying to convey, if you take a look at my bike.My biking skills reach its pinnacle when i ride it. The dis-oriented shape of my bike is a clear indication of my riding skills. But then man was never destined to be lucky. If that were true, he would have been a woman.
Here are ten reasons why i call myself unlucky
1) I had my first love failure when i was in kindergarden when my then girlfriend,"Renu" went away with my kindergarden nemesis,"Shabir". (Apparently Renu is now happily married with Ashok and they have two kids)
2) Two weeks back,I was playing street cricket with some ten year old kids and this girl," shivani"(she is just 9 years), bowled me in the very first ball. My dreams of hitting sixes and fours vanished
3) When i was in school,Mr and Mrs. Crow had targeted my Lunch Box more than a hundred times
4) I never had a girlfriend during my engineering days
5) My girlfriend during my MBA days ran away with her Boy friend.
6) I have scrapped Mr. Orkut, himself. But he never bothered to scrap me back. I guess he thought i was gay
7) My engineering room-mate, "Andrew"(name not changed cos of cruel intentions), used to sleep in my bed and i used to sleep in his bed.
8) I scored a centum in Tamil in my +2 Board exams.(100 out of 200)
9) My project was rejected in MBA.( I dun know why?)
10) If you are wondering why i added point number 7 in the unlucky list,I have to admit that Andrew had an habit of bed wetting.
This post is dedicated to Andrew.